Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

incredibility

In madness 8 you left us thinking that that was the end, armageddon had been done. but i believed in your imagination to create violent nature at its most raw. its different that saw. it is even more tastefully done. we all love your videos. and if you ever finish (or if you go on forever then make a season) make a DVD of the entire thing. then we could enjoy it on DVD quality. new characters, new enemies, giant crab arms, and the anti-Christ's halo being put to good use. this reminds me of when clown turned into that giant monster. i hope you can surpass that one. we have high expectations.

Guitar Battle Guitar Battle

AMAZING

For the time you must have put into this tribute to slash is unbelievably awesome. I don't think that thats how slash got the job though. woulda been cool. and once again, very entertaining

RWD: 003 RWD: 003

hahaha

i didn't think it was ehh. i think it IS ehh

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

incredible

Just make a new one, i'll give it a ten (promise). but cool

The Black Halloween The Black Halloween

Beautiful

A wonderful and artful piece. If you ever get to make an actual movie, make this one longer. it will be a great slasher.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

flabergasted

i am impressed with your intuition and your connection to real life. and that is why i hate Pokemon trainer and the fox trio

Vampire Tales Vampire Tales

blood

blood showering me

+Genocide+ +Genocide+

genocide ownes

that guy beat Satan with a rock, killed 50 people with a chainsaw, and made a guy die with a poison dart frog. make him kill more. but i am about to find that out myself.

Emo Boy 1 Emo Boy 1

even thought

even though he didn't kill himself he did find happiness. so good for him

StickDude Killing Arena 4 StickDude Killing Arena 4

impressive

it's slightly similar to madness combat. but whatever, awesome action is awesome action riight1