Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

incredibility

In madness 8 you left us thinking that that was the end, armageddon had been done. but i believed in your imagination to create violent nature at its most raw. its different that saw. it is even more tastefully done. we all love your videos. and if you ever finish (or if you go on forever then make a season) make a DVD of the entire thing. then we could enjoy it on DVD quality. new characters, new enemies, giant crab arms, and the anti-Christ's halo being put to good use. this reminds me of when clown turned into that giant monster. i hope you can surpass that one. we have high expectations.

Guitar Battle Guitar Battle

AMAZING

For the time you must have put into this tribute to slash is unbelievably awesome. I don't think that thats how slash got the job though. woulda been cool. and once again, very entertaining

RWD: 003 RWD: 003

hahaha

i didn't think it was ehh. i think it IS ehh

Flux Flux

AGHHH so hard

this game is so hard that i cannot beat it into oblivion. but awesome game anyways

Hellsing Quiz Hellsing Quiz

great

but not perfect. only 8 eyes, really?

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

cutting emos for them

ahhhh, how satisfying, i was going to kill an emo at my school but thanks to you flaminninja i will just have a peacefully annoying the crap out of him.

"Sound of my nightmares"(done) "Sound of my nightmares"(done)

hmmmmmm

what's with the ending, otherwise great.

sonicxtreme responds:

i just screwed the track....thnks anyway

Iroh Rides again Iroh Rides again

deep

i just made my first audio, and now i listen to this. its better than mine. impressive guitar (PS, i cant even play guitar i play drums)

tikalal responds:

Don't worry, the first audio I submitted here got a 2 :P Good luck with submitting your first audio.

(I deleted it and now I'm making a fresh start)

-| Endless |- -| Endless |-

incredibility

wonderfull, guitar part and good idea with the background organ.